'Maintaining a Strong & Robust Small Business in 2021 and Beyond' - Queensland Small Business Month
Restaurant & Catering Association of Australia & Foodie Coaches present 'Maintaining a Strong & Robust Small Business in 2021 and Beyond' as part of Queensland Small Business Month 2021.
With thanks to the Queensland Government and the Department of Employment, Small Business & Training through the Queensland Small Business Month Partnership Program 2021.
We are calling for local hospitality, accommodation and retail businesses to join us to discuss the issues, enable us to share solutions and resources to support them in being successful and profitable.
Restaurant & Catering Australia & the associations Platinum Partner Foodie Coaches are set to deliver a motivational and inspirational workshop bringing the community together, discussing issues faced by small business in regional communities, providing solutions and resources to enable tangible results made possible through a funding grant from the Queensland Government, and the Department of Employment, Small Business & Training.
The event includes:
- Economic update from R&CA CEO Wes Lambert
- Build Your Brand (Level 1) “Discovering Your X-Factor” By Foodie Coaches - Discover your business again with our Small Business X-factor workshop delivered by Foodie Coaches expert mentors covering marketing, staff development and planning for profitability and more!
- Barista coffee on arrival
Guests will also receive:
- Build Your Brand (Level 1) “Discovering Your X-Factor” By Foodie Coaches – An approved R&CA digital badge
- FREE Marketing Program designed specifically for Small Regional Business
Get all of this for JUST $49!
Honourable MP - Di Farmer - Minister Employment and Small Business and Minister for Training and Skills Development, local VIP members