- 2022 Awards for Excellence
- Hospitality Staff and Business Awards
- Lifetime Achiever, Young Achiever & Restaurateur of the Year Awards
- Consumer Voting
- 2022 VIC/TAS Awards for Excellence
- 2022 WA Awards for Excellence
- 2022 SEQ Awards for Excellence
- 2022 SA Awards for Excellence
- 2022 NQ/NT Awards for Excellence
- 2022 ACT Awards for Excellence
- 2022 NSW Awards for Excellence
- 2022 National Awards for Excellence
- Races Judging System
- Awards Sponsors
- Celebrating Industry Nights 2022
WHAT IS THE CONSUMER VOTE AWARD?
The Consumer Vote Award is an award, awarded to the business in each state who receives the most votes from consumers. Votes are collected over a few months at the start of each calendar year, and then tallied. The winner is recognised at their respective state gala dinner.
Customers! Vote for your favourite restaurant, cafe or caterer to go into the draw to WIN 1 of 6 $250 Restaurant Gift Cards!
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT VOTED!
FINALISTS FOR EACH STATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.
Each year, Restaurant & Catering Australia (R&CA) conducts the Restaurant & Catering Hostplus Awards for Excellence program throughout Australia. The program, is the most dependable and authoritative guide to Australia’s best restaurants and caterers. Once you have voted, your favourite establishment will be invited to enter The Restaurant & Catering Hostplus Awards for Excellence. If they enter, they will be anonymously judged by one of our 300+ judges to go into the running to win in their nominated category and potentially win the prestigious Restaurant of the Year, Casual Dining of the Year or Caterer of the Year Award. State winners will be promoted throughout R&CAs communication avenues and media outlets from June onwards, concluding with the National Awards for Excellence ceremony.